Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My peridot bottle

Let us be grateful...

for the small things in life that make us smile.

I love my green bottle.

It is so simple yet I believe the green color is just so nice...like the peridot.

Do you have a favorite color of gemstone and why?

My birthday is in August...thus the peridot stone for that month.

The color in my bottle also makes me think of Spring for some reason, maybe because I think it is so fresh and crisp.

It is funny to me though.  I'm not particularly found of the color green at all ...except for peridot.

Anyway, my peridot bottle currently resides on a charger in my guest bedroom.  When I expect a guest, I add flavored water to the bottle along with a tiny glass or two.

So I'm adding my green bottle photo today to Jillsy Girls, Color My World festivities.  Click on the button below to see all the other wonderful photographs and join in the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated